My Village (MVi) is a Cambodian non-profit-non-government-organization was founded in November 2006 and officially registered with Ministry of Interior on 25th January 2007.
MVi is operating its programs in northeast provinces of Cambodia, particular in Mondulkiri, Kratie and Stung Treng. MVi has become a recognized local NGO working for Indigenous Peoples’ Rights and has been awarded as Good Governance and Professional Practice (GPP) twice since 2012.
MVi want to see indigenous and local communities have more ownership and a better quality of life.
My Village’s mission is to strengthen indigenous and local communities to become competent, fully recognized, and accountable local institutions for natural resource management and local development.
- Transparency and accountability create trust among relevant institutions.
- Learning creates room for initiative and increases work efficiency.
- Will leads to the achievement of organizational goals.
- Networking leads to stronger solidarity and good cooperation.
- Dignity increases institutional reputation.